Oh Teacher...my heart is aching for you and your DH right now. I hate this has happened to you. Its so not fair. I hope you find solace in knowing that we are thinking of you and hoping you'll find your way in this journey soon. Big big big hugs...
Marnie - I also found your blog through LisainSK's. I'm very sorry for what you're going through. I just went through my second IVF cycle in December and had all seven of my embryos fertilize abnormally so had nothing to transfer - it was heartbreaking and I felt, and continue to feel, so lost. I hope you find some comfort in knowing that you aren't alone.
Oh Teacher...my heart is aching for you and your DH right now. I hate this has happened to you. Its so not fair. I hope you find solace in knowing that we are thinking of you and hoping you'll find your way in this journey soon. Big big big hugs...
ReplyDeleteHere from LisainSK's blog... Sorry to hear the news. I had that happen last summer in my second IVF cycle, and it's so heartbreaking. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteWill be following along.
Marnie - I also found your blog through LisainSK's. I'm very sorry for what you're going through. I just went through my second IVF cycle in December and had all seven of my embryos fertilize abnormally so had nothing to transfer - it was heartbreaking and I felt, and continue to feel, so lost. I hope you find some comfort in knowing that you aren't alone.
ReplyDeleteI am here from Lisa's house too.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry they are all gone. All that time, all that fierce emotion, giving it every single thing you have got - it is exhausting.
You are in my thoughts.