Tuesday, May 22, 2012
30 days hospital bedrest - happy birthday to me!
I celebrated my 33rd birthday from my hospital bed. The weather was fantastic and although I had plans to go outside in my wheelchair with hubby, a forest fire nearby didn't make that possible. The hospital went on lock down due to the smoke and we werent allowed to leave. My afternoon was filled with good friends, take out and very thoughtful gifts. It was really nice. I put on an outfit other than just pjs, did my makeup and felt pretty good. What a disappointment when everyone left. I know I looked pathetic sitting on the edge of my bed while the last three friends and my mother left holding while I held back tears. Its hard saying goodbye to friends and family when you had looked forward to a moment for so long.
As for baby things are still stable. Baby is moving like crazy and no contractions or any change. Doctor told me today that we won't be doing another ultrasound till next week. Im so eager to find out babys growth and to find out if my cervix is the same. We are now at 27w 4d. Friday we will be 28w. I am feeling a lot better but I will feel so much better when we get into the 30's. Come on June!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Teacher!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! And come on June!
ReplyDeleteYay for 28 weeks Teacher!!! And a very, very happy birthday!
ReplyDelete