Thursday, June 28, 2012

Home sweet home.....63 days of bed rest complete

After 63 days of hospital bedrest (that is nine weeks!) I am home. They did an ultrasound Monday which concluded very little change with my cervix. After reaching 32 weeks they felt it was safe for me to go home. It took less than three minutes to pack up my hospital room. All restrictions have been lifted except any long distance walking. Baby is doing wonderful! She weighed in on Monday at 4 lbs 2 ounces and was right on track. I will post more later but happy to be home with hubby and my mamma taking good care of us!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweet relief on two fronts...that you get to go home...and that baby made it past the critical 32 week mark! PHEW!!! Kick back hun and enjoy some sunshine at HOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great News! I can't imagine staying in the hospital that long, good job! Hope all goes well the next 8 weeks!

    ReplyDelete