Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Not much to report.....

There really is nothing new to report. I had my 37th week check up yesterday and the doctor said baby has dropped and is about 6 pounds 2 ounces. He said it wasn’t that accurate since her head was so low they couldn’t get a proper measurement. I’ve been feeling okay. The heat has been really getting to me so much that I thought I was going to vomit on Friday. I was a pretty picture sitting in our basement in my bra and underwear watching Dr. Phil when hubby came home. Hubby and I have been talking a lot about selling our house in the spring. I love our house and we’ve put a lot of work into creating it into something we love but moving sounds so appealing. We bought this house to start our family. Instead we got four years of heartache. Its filled with lots of anxiety, sadness and pain. The thought of starting our family in something totally new excites me and makes sense. It’s something we are considering and I really like the idea. Colby our loner lab has had his first doggy intervention. We also visited another vet for a second opinion on meds. I’m feeling much better about everything. I put together a doggy birth plan that I found online on how to introduce the dogs to baby H. The vet and trainer seem to think he has anxiety that can be managed with training and doesn’t necessarily need any meds. The vet said that meds are something he recommends if we were thinking of putting him down. We just have to manage it and be very cautious with other children and loud noise as he seems to be noise sensitive. This will be a long process since he is 6 years old and everything has to be introduced slowly but I’m glad that they think he will manage and we can help him. I also booked maternity pictures. Not something I was planning on doing but many people talked me into it. Hubby wasn’t too thrilled but I convinced him. I bought the maternity pictures plus newborn photo package together. She said if I go into labor before Friday I could use them for newborn pictures and Christmas pics. Anyways, all is good and were just waiting on her arrival. I am totally ready for this.

2 comments:

  1. You're so close! Keeping you in my thoughts. Hope you get the chance to get maternity photos before your little miracle makes an appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I was sooo hoping that this post was the birth announcement post! Have been MIA of late and thought I'd check in on ya! NOT.MUCH.LONGER!!! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete