Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Memories!


Isen't funny how this represents hope. Little did I know that I was going to have to purchase another 1500$ in meds.
I was organizing some of our pictures from Christmas and winter and stumbled onto some that made me smile.
Here is another one:
It was under the tree Christmas morning and says "To future mom From future dad. I now wish I had kept the tag but in the craziness of Christmas morning it got lost.

Our twins were due November 30th. Once the date rolled around I wasn't sure what to do for it. Do we go out for supper? We weren't celebrating anything but I did want to honour them. Instead we picked two rocks and wrote something we wanted on them and threw them into the pond on our property.
These memories make me smile but my heart ache. They are part of who I am. They have changed me in both good and bad ways. I am glad I have documented them for someday I will look back on them and know that it was a tough fight but i'm on the other side.
There really is so much to look forward to....just hurry up already!

We are a long cry now from those care free days in university!
(me and my brother: 2004)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Teacher...hope you are doing well. Think of you often. BTW...you're very pretty! Blonde hair same shade as me!! In my darkest moments I would look back at photos of the happier events in our lives and it helped immensely. Just re-focused that life is not all bad. But you are doing great. You're going to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you chose to honor your twins!

    ReplyDelete