Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Merry Christmas from Nova Scotia
I hope this season finds you all in good health and spirits.
Things here have been busy but good. I am enjoying being home. Someday’s with two very active, large dogs, a large house and a new baby, I feel a bit overwhelmed. This surprised me a bit as I thought I would naturally fall into this role. In many ways I did and in many ways I did not. Don’t mistake me for complaining. I am not. Every day is a blessing and I am very much aware of that. I look at my baby and thank god for her every day. She is beautiful . I stare in the mirror daily with her in my arms to remind myself that this really did happen. She’s four months this week and weighing in at 16lbs.. My nurse told me she was a bit overweight which didn’t mean much since she is only 4 months old. Apparently four month old babies should weigh in around 14lbs. I guess I have good milk. We have not been blessed with a good sleeper which has resulted in many nights of only 4-5 hour sleeps. The lack of sleep has resulted in me feeling hung over almost everyday. Like I was out letting off some steam that involved booze and dancing till the wee hours. Somedays I would have to ask Danny “what time did we go to bed?” or “How many times did we get up with the baby?” These are things that I’m very aware of normally but in a lack of sleep haze, it’s a bit cloudy.
I’ve tried my hardest to engrave every moment in to my brain, document every smile, giggle, anything of significance. This may be it. I don’t want to miss a thing. I want to remember how it felt the first time she smiled at me twenty years from now. I want to feel it everytime I think about it. My mom told me that you will think you will remember but you will not and that is why she has nothing to give us because she assumed that she’d remember.
Anyone heard anything about the new documentary out called On Infertile Ground? It’s a Canadian documentary about couples who are struggling with infertility. I wasn’t sure if it was out yet but I watched the trailer online and it looks like it would be worth the watch. Let me know if you know anything about it.
I look forward to sharing this first Christmas with my new family. G first Christmas. I wish you all the best in the coming year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great to hear from you Teacher! Oh and the sleep thing - it will get better! Promise! I used to live on Advil for the first 6 months from pounding fatigue headaches. Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent to listen for within you Trainer! Oh along with the slumber factor - it's going to recover! Promise! I did previously survive Advil for the very first 6 months through fast beating exhaustion problems. Cheerful Christmas time!!
ReplyDeleteFF14 Gil
RS 3 Gold
ReplyDelete色情視訊聊天交友
寂寞同城交友QQ群
MeMe173 影音 live 秀
快樂視訊情人網
LIVE173視訊聊天室
UT視訊美女影音聊天室
ut免費影音聊天網
辣妹自拍照
激情辣妹脫衣圖片
校園美女寫真
性秘密視頻直播視訊
ReplyDelete性秘密視頻直播影音
性秘密視頻直播聊天
性秘密視頻直播交友
性秘密視頻視訊直播
性秘密視頻視訊影音
性秘密視頻視訊聊天
性秘密視頻視訊交友
性秘密視頻影音直播
性秘密視頻影音視訊
ReplyDelete玩美女人影音
視訊交友聊天室
免費 色情 視訊
彩虹卡通自拍貼圖
免費視訊聊天交友
小可愛成人情色天堂
台灣自拍偷拍
情色貼圖區
免費視訊辣妹聊天室
網路美女自拍